Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Houston Rockets Road To Glory!


Hello fellow Houston fans! My name is Niki Nguyen and the Rockets are one of my favorite NBA teams. They are currently ranked 8th in the western conference. My favorite players on the team would have to be their point guard Jeremy Lin and shooting guard James Harden. Jeremy Lin has been my favorite NBA player since the Linsanity era in New York. His story is a big inspiration to other players and fans. Lin has been a huge impact for the NBA last year. He brought more viewers from around the world to watching the NBA. Especially NBA fans from China have skyrocketed. My mother even started following the Knicks and Jeremy Lin last year. She would ask me every week when Lin was playing. If she missed the game she would ask how he played. Linsanity is slowly drifting away this year but I believe he will still be an awesome player for the Houston Rockets. With James Harden coming to the Rockets they have a better shot of playing in the playoffs. The Rockets have an extremely young roster this season with an average age of 23.5 and with only one player at the age of 27. So they have time for each of their players to grow to their full potential. This season is a little more than half way through the season. I will provide weekly synopses on how the team is doing. I will include brief game summaries, player stats, injury reports, team news and highlight clips of each game. Hope you enjoy my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Hi i have to say I too am very intrigued by Jeremy Lin and what he has done for the NBA. I think That James Harden is a top player and should be considered a force with Jeremy Lin. The Rocket's Future looks bright with upcoming stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo James Harden has a very cool beard!!

    ReplyDelete